Every year Abilities Unlimited collects pocket change in order to buy school supplies for local special education and kindergarten classes. These supplies normally get divided up and passed out by our clients at halloween time. It has been a great joy to visit these classes while dressed in costumes. However this year Covid-19 has thrown a curve ball that has disrupted everyone’s daily lives. This year instead of passing out goodie bags full of school supplies Abilities Unlimited was able to bless those teachers we would normally visit with some gift cards to spend on their classrooms.
Due to COVID-19
These guidelines must be followed.
1. Please do not enter if you have/had a cough or fever.
2. Maintain a minimum of six-foot distance from other people.
3. Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
4. Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
1. Must enter Shop door
2. Must take temperature
3. DO NOT enter if running a temperature or have cold like symptoms.
1. Stay in your car and Call the office to Pick up the person you need. 471-5354
2. Pick up by the shop door.
3. NO VISITORS, Exceptions must be approved by Mr. Loyd
1. Will be accepted between 8:30-4:00 Mon-Fri
2. Knock and someone will open door to accept the package/mail.
Abilities Unlimited of Fort Smith